God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Uck!

Truthfully, that is the way I have felt all week.  I don't know if it is because of the election and I am sad for our country, if I am just a blah person that always see the bad side of things or it is just life.

I do struggle and fight depression sometimes.  It doesn't make sense to me, I know that God loves me, I know that I have it good here in America, and that I am so blessed with a wonderful family, nice home and probably most of everything I could need or want.

So why do I struggle?  I don't know if it is heredity or I am just a introvert.Maybe more people struggle with these type of things.  Oh well, get up and face the day.  Do what needs to be done. Forget the past, think on good, lovely, honest and true things.

Nov. 10  Even with that, I am thankful today that we have the food we need and even have lots of food that we don't really need but like anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment