God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful

Thurs. Nov 8, I took Karen to the airport, then went by Goodwill in Nashville, found some books & a shirt.  Thought sure I'd find a real treasure in Nashville, but I guess I really wasn't in the mood to shop!
I was so thankful for such a beautiful day, the ride to Nashville was beautiful, all colors of leaves, the sun was shinning, and good fellowship;



Today Nov. 9,  I woke up real early, I'm not used to the time change yet.  I am so thankful for a washer and dryer that works. Kristy's dryer in not working right now. It is so easy just to dump the clothes in to wash and them into the dryer.  Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment