God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Interesting day


Yeah, it is an interesting day. Nov. 13, uuhm, first I was told a friend got a email virus that had my name on it, oops! not me.
Then on my way to work, a cute little black cat ran across the road, I'm not scared of that, we own a black cat. Or should I say the black cat owns us?  If you have cats you know what we mean!
We also have a grey cat and 2 dogs that think they are in control.

Yep, so what else is in store for us today?  Well let me see, I forgot to blog about things I am thankful for: 
Nov. 11-  Sunday, thankful for a group of people that love God and can worship freely.
Nov. 12- thankful for 2 little grandsons that brighten our day.  So much fun!
Nov. 13-thankful, our church fellowship just paid off the bank loan! woohoo!

Thank You God, for Your Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment