God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wed. Nov. 7, 2012, the day after.  Yes, Obama got elected to a second term. It is hard for me to find something to be thankful for....   
thankful that it is the end times and Jesus will come back soon and take us to heaven.

Yesterday I worked the polling booths all day.  I got there at 6 am and got home last night about 8 pm.  It was an educational day and something that I have never done before.  I like trying new things.
It was a long and tiring day, but I saw several people I know. 
Nov. 6, thankful that so many people actually voted in this election.

Mon. Nov. 5, Thankful that we got Blue & Chase and went to the Y for swimming, we had a good time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment