God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another Busy Week

There it goes again, another week almost over. Busy, busy, busy and it is not even the holidays yet.
With working at the church, volunteering at YWAM and watching the grandsons sometimes, time goes by quickly. 
I got papers to sign up for medicare! uh, that means I am nearing 65. Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe that I am almost that old. I never thought I'd get this old. I'm feeling it and looking it!
I guess if I had lots of money, I might do something about my looks- but I don't so, I just need to age gracefully!
I went to Marilyn's farm one day for a couple of hours, it is so peaceful there.
It is about the same here, pretty quiet neighborhood and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment