God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Sunday, November 18, 2012

FACEBOOK

I can't believe some of the things posted to facebook.  Besides private things between a husband and wife, this past election has been ugly.
The other day, I posted a short clip about not being critical, but praying for the leaders of our country. Man, I can't believe the fire storm it created. I think some people just like to argue.
I have been thinking for awhile that I was going to get off facebook because I am so sick of the whole mess. I haven't got off yet because I have family and good friends that I communicate with on there.
I think I have finally got my fill of ugliness.  I am not getting on this week at all.  I'll see how I adjust to that.
 I was fine before I got on and I know I'll be fine again. I'll have more time to spend on fun things!  I just gotta make it through withdrawals!  
I love you Lord and I want you in my life.  Show me your will and your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment