God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Friday, November 30, 2012

November Comes to a Close

Whoa Nelly, today is the end of this month. Things have been hectic... I keep thinking things are gonna slow down. I mean I am semi-retired, I thought life would be all leisure and doing all those things that I would love to do 'someday', but it seems it is just as hectic and busy as always.
Steve volunteers at YWAM and I do a little out there on Thursdays.  It is fun, but it does add in more things on the schedule. 
Sometimes, we get the little ones for an evening or two a week.  Last time they were here, we had a bonfire and Chase thought it was the best that he could get a stick on fire and play with it.



Of course we are getting ready for Christmas now, i have these little reindeer all ready.  They enjoy life and find joy and excitement in everything we do. What a special blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment