God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Trip Aound This Mountain

It seems like I have been around this mountain more than one time.  You know what I mean:
'God, I thought I had been healed of this wound (hurt, anger, sin) already and here it is, popped up in my life again.'
When will this be over and I can just love you and fellowship with you?  Ok, I get it, I have to get cleaned up a little before i can really hear you and understand your love.

Instead of being a Christian with over 25 years of growth and learning and real maturity, I still think I am a baby crawling around on the floor.  I wonder, will I make it?  Will I ever grow up?

Thankfully in Philippians 1 it says, "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion."
(more or less, my loose translation!)
I am so glad He hangs in there with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment