God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, January 9, 2012

He is Good

God is really who He says He is. He is good, holy, loving, perfect, patient; all the wonderful things that we humans struggle with.... 
Our church family has been fasting for awhile.  Mostly, it seems so far, God is cleaning us up, rooting out feelings, sins, things buried for a long time, it is so great that He loves us enough to stick with us and clean us up so we can fellowship with Him. It is scary when He puts you in a place where you have to depend on Him for everything.
Lord, I don't want to run ahead of you, lag behind or give up. I need your strength to keep holding on to me. Clean us up Lord so we can be the people you made us to be.
What joy, what fellowship, what a good day. He wants to hang out with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment