God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Soon

Soon, yes, Christmas and the New Year are almost here. Oh my.  Every year I think where did the time go?  It has flown by as usual.  I am almost ready with Christmas decorations and gifts.  No where near ready on food ideas.
It will arrive whether I am ready or not.  We are all so blessed.  We really don't need gifts but it is nice to show your love or appreciation for others.  It would be nice to donate to worthy causes also.  I wouldn't mind if someone donated money in my name as my Christmas gift.  It would be kind of nice.

I am looking for ways to bring pleasure to God.  In Revelations 4:11, "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory & honor and power for Thou hast created all things and for Thy pleasure they are created."
He created us and we bring him pleasure, but are there other things we can do to bring Him pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment