God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy December Everyone

December has started out to be a really good month.  I am probably not very prepared, but this year, I am actually looking forward to Christmas. 
Steve had a 'deep brain stimulator' put in last November and I think I was still recovering from that whole adventure and kind of out of it for Christmas.
So, we need to celebrate and enjoy this season.  Thankfully, the name of Jesus is heard more often in this month.  Some people may be a little kinder and gentler.  We can ignore the rush, the bustle and the greed and focus on Jesus.  He is the true reason we celebrate this time of year.
Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment