God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, August 4, 2014

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.  Oh yeah!  Beautiful day outside, sunny, very warm and every now and then a breeze comes by.  For the first time in months-  I have the whole quite house to myself.  I'm so excited!  I can sit quietly and pray or read the Word or just enjoy the quiet.  I love it.
I have decided to start a "start over" project. If you play golf, it is called a 'mulligan,' I really want to focus-  not just do the urgent.  
Number 1.  Read Bible & pray every day.
That is my focus this month.  I have more than 21 days left in this month, so that is supposed to be the length of time it takes to make a habit.  I want it to be more than a habit though.  I want to commune with God during these times.  I know we can talk with Him any time- while working, washing dishes, cooking, etc. but I need time to sit & commune. Begin Now!

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment