God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Election Day, well, it is a primary, no I am not voting today.  I don't like missing an opportunity to vote, but since we just moved, we know none of the candidates.  Maybe next time I will be better informed.
Kristy & Andy left this morning for Murray, so I've been cleaning and rearranging. Hot day outside so mostly I have been in the house. 
For my "start-over project," I made a list of several unfinished projects and I am trying to get those done. Also, I am reading and praying everyday since that is my goal this month.  I really need to hang out and listen to God more. He is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment