God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ouch


My poor finger!  My little pinky finger got a rose bush thorn stuck in it the other day when I mowed the yard...  I dug and tried to get the thorn out but just couldn't, so I looked for help and just couldn't get it done.
Finally (it was stuck in there for about 5 days and my finger was getting infected, but still it wouldn't come out. I went to the dr. & he dug it out, it was in deep and a pretty good size thorn. The thorn was right beside my fingernail too.  Now that it is out, it is starting to heal. Hurray!



Baseball games this afternoon! Both boys are playing, two seperate games. I'll have to let you know how they did.  Fun in the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment