God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Friday, September 6, 2013

Blog a Day


I saw on Jessica's blog that she is going a blog a day in September, I had thought of doing that, but then just didn't...   I don't know that I can commit that kind of time to blogging.  I want to. I also want to write from my heart, but it is hard sometimes to bare your heart in a public place.
My childhood was rough, parents divorced when I was young (maybe 4 or 5) Iwent to live with an amazing, wonderful aunt & uncle.  He died while I was living there and I was heart broken.  Then my father remarried and I went back home to them.
I have finally been dealing with the fact that God uses all things for our good, even hard times. He is a loving God.  I've been hearing a song called "Blessings" on the radio-  'trials are Your mercies in disguise.' 
That is so true, even through Parkinson's, getting old, good & bad, our trials are His mercies in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment