God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blueberries

I like blueberries alot. I like most all fruit. I like strawberries especially, I am trying to grow some, but they haven't done too well this year. I'm just getting them started.
Then I wanted a blueberry bush, Steve got me one and it has actually produced blueberries this year (the first year). So just to make your mouth water- here it is, I picked two ripe blueberries off our bush!

That picture is one of them-  the strawberries and other blueberries came from other place. I didn't grow them.  But someday I will be getting a bunch of fresh strawberries and blueberries. Come over and have breakfast when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment