God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, May 27, 2013

Another Month Gone

Yep, here it is, almost June now. Seems like I am always saying, "where does the time go?"
I know I am older and I remember my older relatives talking about time going by fast but really, who knew !
We just spent a great week with our daughter and her family. Fun times! The oldest boy graduated on Friday night. So proud of him, he's planning to work a year then head to college....


We spent some time swimming and getting sunburnt! ouch. We shopped a little, cooked a little, and enjoyed just hanging out with family.
Now we are about to head into summer full force, it is getting hot folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment