God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Ideas

I have lots of ideas rushing around in my head... but somehow, I just don't get much done.  Steve pointed out to me that Mitt Romney is 65 and running for president. I am not 65 yet, but I wouldn't have the strength or energy to run to the store, much less for president!
I really want to get some things done this month.  Yard sale with Kristy is one of those things.
Second, I want to paint a couple of pieces of furniture.  Then there is always knitting or crocheting.
Third, Karen has already got me thinking of things we can make as Christmas gifts.
Ok, that's enough for now of things I'd like to do. Now it is time to get up and do some things!

No comments:

Post a Comment