God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Joy Joy Joy

No this isn't a heading about Christmas, it is about Christ!  I've been reading a book by Chuck Swindoll and his study of Philippians. So I read the book of Philippians also.  So much good stuff in that book. I really want to "do everything without complaining or arguing" and I want to have a joyful attitude. I let too many worries and stress get to me.  So today,  I want to look on the bright side, see the glass half full instead of half empty.  Fun day ahead! Go for it!

Went downtown for the Market. I got yellow squash & zuchinni, saw some people I know so we got to visit. It was a beautiful day, not too hot.  Also I got a couple of things that will make Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment