God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summertime, summertime, sum, sum, summertime


We've been cleaning, decluttering, and sorting things stored upstairs this summer. Karen, a friend, is moving into the upstairs room.  She was in YWAM and she goes to our church.  She wants to travel and do more mission work so she'll probably be in & out quite a bit.
We Americans sure collect lots of clutter!  It is so hard to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. My mind always tells me, "You may need this later."
Interesting isn't it?  In Haiti, Mexico and Romania, they don't have so much stuff.  Sometimes, their focus for the day is finding the next meal.

God is so good to us.  I thank Him for His patience with me. He is faithful even when we aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment