God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July to everyone and a special thank you to all military and veterans!

Chase went to a birthday party at a fun center in Hendersonville. Steve wanted to stay & play. They had bowling, bumper cars and even lazer tag.  We stayed long enough to get a few pictures but then we came back home.
Very, very hot-  near 105- 110 several days.  Summer is a hard time to be outside.  Usually if I don't get out in the mornings, it is over for the day. Yard is brown and flowers are wilting. Clarksville has issued a mandatory water conservation.
We went to church where Rick Cottone is leading worship on Sunday and it was so refreshing! He lead one song called, "I Love Your Presence". I have had that song ringing in my head all week. Love it, so good to spend time with the Lord and experience His presence. What a blessing that He loves us so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment