God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, June 25, 2012

Blackberries and other such:

Just finished picking a bunch of blackberries, love cobbler, so guess I'll make a small one. Also on the way to Kristy's house, we stopped near a peach orchard and got some. Yummy, southern peaches are just delicious.  We had to get some to bring home also. Hated to see them all used up..... could drive back to Alabama to get some I guess!



Chase played in an All Star tournament and did really well, even though the team didn't win it all. In the first inning, the bases were loaded when it was his turn to bat, I thought, Oh God please let him hit it.  He not only hit it, but he got a grand slam. All 3 boys on the bases came in and Chase scored a run as well.  I was so proud for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment