God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life Is Good

Life is good because of God. I don't know how people make it in this world without a relationship with Jesus.  Everyday there is more & more bad news on tv, newspapers and radio.  Then I go outside and look at our garden and the flowers and the beautiful world that God created and I wonder, what happened?
Yeah, the old story of Eve and the apple.  Well, it seems to have gotton a lot worse in my lifetime.  We used to leave our doors & windows open at night or if we weren't home without worring that some maniac would come into the house and kill everyone.
When I was in school, chewing gum or running in the halls were offenses, now you worry about your children being killed in school.
Ok, enough of my moaning. God is good and His plans are to bless us.
 Let me be aware of You and Your plans for my life today. Thank You for loving me.


Thank you God, for your beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment