God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

These times they are a changing... (thanks Bob Dylan).  Yes, there is always something new going on or things changing.  I haven't posted in a while, we've been busy.  Chase started playing baseball again this year.   He plays first base and he gets quite a few out in each game.  He's hit some home runs, too.




We started a garden, Kheng will be leaving at the end of May, I had a yard sale to raise money for missions, and  some ladies are meeting together on Wed. for prayer & fellowship. 
I went picking strawberries a few times, went with some friends from our Wed. group.

No comments:

Post a Comment