God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scrapbooks

You would not believe how many scrapbooks I have.  Lots, so this morning I was trying to finish up some pages and arrange them in some kind of order.  It may be a lost cause.  I can't decide if I want to stay with yearly type books or arrange some, like all the birthday pictures together.  It is fun to scrap but sometimes I wonder, will anyone really care about all these pictures.  I try to write some of the stories about what is going on with most pages, but some of these pictures are  1,2,3 of almost the same shot.
I guess I just can't throw out any pictures of my children or grandchildren.  I told you it was a lost cause.
Honestly though, I need to get some kind of order going or I am going to be overwhelmed with scrapbooks in the house (like hoarders).
Help, will someone come dig me out if I get trapped in the house behind hundreds of scrapbooks?  I'm thinking the digital books, like Shutterfly or Snapfish would be the way to go.  The books are much more compact that way.  That takes a little of the fun away, but hey, it is still fun.
These are the ones I scrapbook most often:


No comments:

Post a Comment