God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun Times


Even though we didn't get snow this weekend, Blue still got to go sledding.


Chase's first lost tooth!

We had two grandsons this weekend since Mom & Dad had a business trip and some free time. We played games, board games, card games, monopoly, etc. We played outside a lot of Sat. since it was almost warm.  We built a fire and roasted marshmellows, tried sledding and just general running around.
We had an extra dog in the house also, now that was crazy.  They were running and playing under our feet constantly or scratching at the door wanting in.
Sunday was just too rainy and cool for me.  Such a lazy day. When the little one went down for a nap, I got a chance to chill and have some quiet time.
So Mon. will be my catch up day for cleaning and all that sort of stuff.
Lent will be starting this Wed.  I'm thinking of going to a Lent service at a Methodist church.  I never have gone to a service like that. I want to understand it better.
I think it is all about seeking God, fasting & praying and caring for the poor & needy. Go God!

No comments:

Post a Comment