God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Days

September became a busy month, as I am sure October will also.  It is a fave of mine though, because it is a beautiful, colorful & cool month.  It is also my daughter's birthday.  I won't say which one, she might be embarrassed about turning the big 40, but I hope she isn't. The thing is, how can I have a daughter 40 when I am only 39 myself?  Is life fair?!
Ok, back to October-  I do want to collect and post all thing October this month.  Hang in there, it may get cluttered, just like our house!
This is "Soccer Dad" cheering his boy on, one of our exchange students!
Go Grandpa.....


 Soccer player # 21, our exchange student- one of them
Other exchange student at the Festival of Cultures in Nashville.
Busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment