God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jammed

I called this "jammed June" because that's what life seems like now. So busy. I haven't figured out if it is busy because I am older and slower and tire more easily or we are
all really busy.  It can't be that I'm older, naaaah, naaaaah.
I think  people are busier now than when I was a child. Life is hectic for eveyone.  We need to make time to get away, chill out, spend time sitting on the porch, talking to God.  He loves to talk to us.
He listens, too.
Ever though life is busy, even hectic at times, it is a good life.  We have so many blessings.
Blessings & prayers as Ikumi and Akiko return to Japan. Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment