God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dino World & KY Down Under

We went to KY Down Under & Dino World and took Ikumi and Chase.  We had a great time.  Chase loves new adventures and learning, Ikumi likes finding out about America.  It was lots of fun and we went in a cavern.  I don't like caves and it was a little heart racing for me. They all enjoyed it.
The thing I liked best was feeding the birds..they were so colorful and beautiful. My fave photo of the day was this one of Chase.

He was enjoying everything. He got to milk a cow. He knows the name of the thing that you get milk from- gutters!  He laughed so hard when he was feeding the lambs.  It was so special to be able to spend that time with him.  Great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment