God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting Organized

Would someone give the girl a break!  I hate being disorganized, really.  It drives me batty.  I feel so totally out of control.  The house is a mess.  I don't like cleaning.  I finished some laundry, but my closet is horrible.  Things too small that I hope to get into later this year, and a few things that I don't really like- old fashioned stuff.  I want to rip everything out and redo it.
Then, lets talk finances.  We are wondering how much we will have to pay for all the medical things that have happened lately and continue to happen.  Then with Christmas- well, you know, the plastic demon
(credit cards). I am determined to get our finances in order this year.  Am I being unrealistic?
OK, maybe I'll go clean out my closet,  maybe.
Thanks for letting me vent.  Wheeeeew......

No comments:

Post a Comment