God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is November.  A month to remember God and be thankful.  I really try to be thankful all year for everything.  Sometimes, it is hard to get the focus off the bad things and on to the many blessings God has given us.  Each November, I try to especially be thankful.  I've tried to start 'gratitude journals' but I never seem to complete one.
I remember a song a few years ago and one line was 'life is hard, but God is good' and He is!
I do have many things to be thankful for: good husband and he has put up with me all these years, my children are so great and the grandchildren are wonderful, next year our part of the family in Japan right now will be home. Yahoo!
Then there is the everyday things: waking up, able to get out of bed, plenty of food in our refrig, a warm home, a beautiful fall day, being able to see, and hear. Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment