God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Putting It Together!

Yes, I know, I think and analyze things too much.  I was thinking about how to put adventure and blessings together.  To be able to do adventures is a blessing for sure, but being grateful for any adventure I think is the key.  Yesterday, I stained the deck at our house.  It was so hot and I was sweating
(I'm from the south and a lady, so I was perspiring) and I thought, this is a hot adventure, but I am thankful that I can still do this.
We don't have  to go bungee jump, or mountain climb to have great adventures.  Life is an adventure unto itself.  I guess, we need to recognize the big and little moments in our lives - live consciously and aware.  So much of life is lived on remote control, unaware of life passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment