God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, July 5, 2010

Adventures

I've read a blog called "52 Weeks of Adentures" or something to that effect.  So, I love challenging myself with new things.  A few years ago, I took a stamping class, joined a scrapbook club, last year, I starting knitting- still learning that one.  So this year what have I done that is new? 
Let's see, we are going to have an exchange student from Japan for the school year.  I also realized that I need to be more apprecative of my blessings.  So  I am trying to make an effort to express my appreciate to God and to others. Mostly, I do the everyday things of cleaning, cooking, etc. 
 I can't think of much more I have challenged myself with, maybe I need to think of something new.  Updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment