God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Everyday Stuff, Everyday Goods



Well, I knew when I posted how blessed I was that I would probably have a bad day pretty soon. That's ok, I am still blessed. Even if I have ups and downs, doesn't everyone? I am still blessed by God no mattter how I feel.


We went to celebrate Dan's birthday on Saturday. I didn't get a good picture of him. Just as I was about to snap the picture of him and his cake, my battery died. After charging the battery, I did get pictures of everyone but Dan. Sorry Dan, I do love you.


Loving this cooler weather even if it is rainy. I've been walking and riding my bike more. The dog is bugging me though. She runs into the road, runs after other things and it is hard when I am on the bike to control her. She hardly ever comes when I call her. I know- it is the owner, not the dog to blame! I just don't know how to control her. I need Cesar Millan!


I'll include a picture or two from Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment