God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, September 14, 2009

Blessed

Even though this picture is a little blurry, I wanted to say I am a blessed woman! And these two are part of the great blessing of my life. I am so blessed that I got "saved" at an early age, kinda. I was in my twenties. I had already experienced enough of life and the hard times of it to know that I was not going to make it much further if I didn't find some reason to live. The reason came to me- it was Jesus. He made my life so good, so wonderful and gave me so many great reasons to live. I have a wonderful husband and two great children. Our children married Christian mates, for which I am very thankful! And now we have four exciting, young busy grandsons and one very sweet, lovely granddaughter.
How can anyone be more blessed than me?
Are you the person that thinks you are more blessed?
Every November, I make a scrapbook of things I am grateful for. I probably should do this all year, so far too lazy. But I may just start doing it.
I am so blessed, it is hard to get everything included in one month!
This is me with Chase (4 years old) and Carson (6 weeks old). My other grandchildren are in Japan. I miss them so much. We got to visit them last April-May. And we are hoping to go visit again next year. Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment