God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm doing it!

Yes, I am finally going to try blogging! Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks? The reason for the title is because I have hope that I can actually do this and if I can't maybe I can get some good advice.
One nice thing about blogspot is "is is free" Yeah. In this economy and my saving to make a quick run to Japan, I am trying not to spend a lot of money. Oh Yeah! JOY. I am hoping to make a dash to Japan to see Kristy and family sometime this spring. Can't wait.
And the Kindness word- well, every year I ask God, what is my word for this year? This year it is kindness. I thought at the first of the year that it was for me to learn to be kind. Which I totally need to learn, but then, I started realizing that I also need to be aware of the many kind things God does for me. I am so blessed. More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment