God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One week, yep, one more week till  Christmas and I don't think I'm ready. I didn't send out any cards at all this year.  Postage just goes higher & higher and it just seems like Christmas gets here before I am ready for it.
Steve has done some of the shopping and I've done a little. So I guess we'll be ready by the time it actually gets here.
Kristy and her family are coming home for Christmas. They'll go to the LaMore's Christmas first and then come here.  Christmas day we'll all go to Dan & Rachel's house.  I love getting together with family. That is the best part to me. Looking forward to seeing everyone and spending some time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment