God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Friday, November 29, 2013

Oooops

Ok, I did it again. I was gonna post every day something I was thankful for, but got lost in the hustle & bustle of everyday life.  On Thursday, Nov.14, we were planning to go to Kristy's house and then check out an RV that we were thinking of buying.  Rob's mother, Sharon LaMore died unexpectedly early that morning so they packed up and came home.  We kept Robbie, Andy & Katie here. Rob & Kristy went to Murray to be with his family.  On Sat. we went to the visitation and took the grands there.  They left to go back home on the following Monday.
The weather has turned colder, so staying in alot, on warmer days I raked leaves and worked in the yard.  Now, it is the day after Thanksgiving and we had a nice lunch at church yesterday.  Dan & Rachel & boys went to her parent's house so we are keeping their dog, Spot.
I am helping Marilyn put decorations in the church and planning a ladies' Christmas party. Cowboy style! Should be fun!
Our neighbor in the basement apt. moved out at the end of Nov. so we are  trying to rent it out again.
Karen moved out the end of Oct. but comes by alot to wash clothes and will spend a few nights with us in a couple of weeks.  And today and tomorrow, I will be getting out Christmas decoration here at home.
I missed a lot of days posting gratitude, so:
No. 1  Salvation through the Lord Jesus by grace,
My family, children & grandchildren, wonderful blessing!
Friends, fellowship & our church family
Good food, warm home & a car that runs
Getting to be home to knit, read, crochet and play is a good blessing
Glad to be living in America, the land of the free
Get to start playing Christmas music now



No comments:

Post a Comment