God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall is in the air

Beautiful day, rainy and turning cooler, I love it! 


Yes, the leaves are so pretty this time of year.  Time of change.  I am ready for a change...  Karen will be moving out the end of this month and we will have the house to ourselves again.  I am looking forward to that. 
Also, I am reading a book by Henry Wright about healing (A More Excellant Way).  This is the second time this book has made it into my life.  Maybe God is trying to tell me something.
 I want to get rid of  anxiety, stress and anything else that is holding me back.  He thinks that many diseases are caused by bad feelings in our bodies.  I know stress can really cause lots of tension and aches & pains.  So I am seeking the Lord about whatever is messing with me.  I am praying that I will be healed and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment