God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pain, pain, ugh, I am trying to walk more....   then my knees, feet, ankles & hips start hurting.  I worked in the yard yesterday and my ankle is really slowing me down.  I don't have much patience for pain.  I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, but I am trying hard not to let it slow me down.  I don't know if I am just stubborn, but I hate to hurt, I hate to whine, and I hate to whine to others!  Boohoo
Poor me. 
I guess this getting older thing is just part of it, some things don't work as well as they used to, and some things hurt now.  I really want to keep a positive attitude and enjoy life to the fullest!

Yeah, Go God.  Doing a James Bible study right now.  Enjoying it. It is a Beth Moore study at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment