God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ok, I can't move

Move, as in relocate to a different house, why? Because of clutter, dogs and cats, etc. Did you ever wish you could throw out everything in your house and start over? That is where I am today. 
We have 2 dogs that are in the house quite a bit- since it is hot & muggy and the grass is all wet, (boohoo) they don't want to go outside. so there is dog hair everywhere. I just mopped the kitchen about 3 times and every time, I still mop up dog hair, UGH!
And speaking of clutter- I so go back & forth on the "oh that is so cute and would look so cute in my house" to the "too much clutter here, I need to get rid of things."
Well about the time I start de-cluttering, I see something that I have an emotional connection with and "I just can't part with that"....  
I really do like everything nice & neat, and organized, but actually having the energy and will to get it done is a little hard sometimes!
I know I am so blessed to have a great house and all the things I need and lots of things I don't need when there are so many people in the world wondering where their next meal is coming from;
just needed to vent a little, now, back to cleaning and de-cluttering!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment