God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Swimming Lessons

Blue is taking swim lessons this year, he had one class and said, I don't want to do that again, it was too long.  He was shivering he was so cold. Even though they are in the warm pool, they had to sit out while the other children took turns trying things. Oh well, we will try again next week. He is not afraid of the water and loves to jump in, it doesn't bother him at all that he gets his face wet. I was just hoping he could learn a little more about how to swim.
Chase loves swimming and he went down the big slide the last time we went swimming....


Splash!
 
I'm glad my children and grandchildren can all swim and enjoy the water. I have always loved swimming!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment