God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Friday, May 10, 2013

Blogs

Ok, so my friend is doing this "Blog everyday in May" challenge.  I have really gotton out of the habit of blogging. (and I have missed the whole first week of May) I need to try and capture some of these amazing (ha) and extraordinary (ha) days!
Last night, we went to a baseball game, our grandson plays shortstop and they were playing a good team.  The Braves were doing so well and keeping up and even tying the score at times. When my grandson got up to bat, they were behind by 2 points and they had one man on base-  my sweet grandson hit a homerun and tied the game up again!  Woohoo, we were all so excited!  Unfortunately they did lose the game, but they played really hard.
Today I met Rhonda at the YMCA and worked out. It turns out I have thin bones and need to exercise and lift weights to make them stronger.  Oh, such is life......

8. amazing thing today-  I am a child of God, he loves me and care for me. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment