God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Closing the Year

Here we go, 2012 coming to a close.  This morning, I was just thinking, this year has had some hard places, hopefully next year, we will have some joy and celebrations.
At church this morning, Landon said he felt like we need the joy of the Lord and we need to celebrate more.  (or similar words to that effect)  So anyway, I was excited that it is a new year, a clean slate;
this year I really want to study more, word studies and journal more.  So the blog may take a hit in some areas.  I could journal on here, but I'll see. Not sure how I feel about sharing deep feelings on so public a place.
We had a great time with family this Christmas.  All the kids and grandkids together again this year. We are so blessed!



Happy New Year and may God pour out His blessings on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment