God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FAMILY

     Happy August to you!  As you can tell, I am having a good day.  Rob, Kristy & Katie are coming for a visit.  I am really excited.  Can't wait to see them.  I'm gonna put aside all responsibilities for a few days and hang out with and love on my family.
     Robbie got his learner's permit yesterday. He drove while they were in Japan, but just hadn't got to the point of getting a permit here.  He also got a car.  Mom & Dad want him to be able to drive to school and possibly get a after school job. Hope he can find something he likes.
     Chase & Blue are with Rachel's family this week, so we miss them and won't see them until next week.  School is about to start, so we'll see how much we get to see them after that.
     I'm really trying to stop grumbling & complaining, (again... it is an ongoing job in my life) I was so tired of all the Chick Fil-A  fussing on facebook.  I said my little, "love each other"  piece and signed off for awhile.  Although today is support Chick-Fil-A day and so I will go get something there. 
     Gotta run, getting ready for kids, gotta get groceries and make beds, etc. Woohoo, fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment