God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful

Ok, since this is Thanksgiving month, here is my November list,
I am thankful for:
1. person-  Steve 
2. place-  our home 
3. food- bread
4. trinket- ring
5. word-  grateful
6. memory- playing with my children at the pool
7. luxury-  good books
8. number-  11
9. emotion- joy
10. book-  Walking with God
11. time of day-  10:00a.m.
12. appliance- toaster
13. color-  yellow
14. smile-  grandchildren's
15. technology-  internet
16. animal- dog, Jasper
17. song- Amazing Grace
18. something in home-  comfortable chairs
19. warm object-  showers
 20. soft object-  knitting yarn
21. wooden object-  dining table (belonged to wonderful inlaws)
22. dessert-  almost anything chocolate
23. view-  our back yard going into the woods
24. part of nature-  birds
25. green-  small cabinet
26. old-  my  desk
27. new-  shirt
28. tradition-  Christmas morning with family
29. childhood momento- photo of my brothers and I
30. photo- grandson with birds on head and arm

I really want to be thankful all year round. God has certainly blessed us immensely in this country.
God is so good to me.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment