God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Monday, October 10, 2011

Reunion Update

We had a beautiful day for the reunion, enough food to feed a small church and kids running around. It was great!  As we are getting older, some are in frail health, one is in the hospital and some of us are getting slower. 
My grandfather's brother turned out to be the son of my grandfather's brother.  It was all so nice, we got to talk to family that we didn't know and get together with family we haven't seen in a long time.
One of my dear cousins is in serious shape in the hospital, pray for him. He has to have surgery.
One other cousin is fighting cancer and struggling. Pray for her.
At least we know God loves us and there is something much better after this life is over.  Praise God, we have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment