God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Things

I really want to try something new for each month, just for fun.  Let's see, new things to do-
1. we are getting a young man from Thailand for school this year.
2. a young man named Max is staying with us while they (YFU) is trying to find a home in the Rossview school district.
3. Kristy & I tie dyed our hair
4. Learn to eat better!  That is the next thing on my list and it is so hard. I don't like a lot of cooked veggies, so I want to eat some raw. Of course some have to be cooked or they are really bad.
5. I'm doing an inductive Bible study with Karen & other people at church. It is really wonderful. Love doing this.
6. I broke my foot this year, never broke a bone before, except maybe little toes. That wasn't fun. Don't want to do that again.
7. not sure of the next one.  Some ideas are- get a tattoo,  climb a mountain, join the Y,
join the "Senior Citizens Center"   that would be fun, but a little hard for me to do.
There is something about the name  Senior Citizen Center  that makes me cringe inside.
8. I'm open for ideas, anyone want to do something fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment