God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Friday, August 12, 2011

Exchange Students, Round 2

Not only is this the second year we have kept an exchange student, this year we have two boys.  One from Thailand and the other from Germany.  OK, so I am a glutton for punishment.... it wasn't my idea.  I wanted to take this year off.  Steve enjoys it so much, so he has responsibility for them.  Ha ha ha, we'll see how that works out!
They do seems to be nice boys.  One is 15 and the other turns 17 on Sunday.  Oh yeah, time for a good old fun American birthday celebration.

Don't lock me up yet, maybe I will make it through another year without a nervous breakdown.  I'll call you if I need to escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment