God's Word

You have made known to me the path of life; and you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help

Is there anyone out there willing to help me?  I have gained so much weight these last few years (especially after menopause) and I can not get motivated to do anything about it.  After breaking my foot, it just seems an effort to get out and walk- in the heat too is miserable.  I guess I am lazy when it comes to self-control.
I want someone to do this with, someone to encourage me, but then I really don't want to put the effort into doing it.
Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed, so busy, not enough time in the day to do all I want and need to do. Then I get weary and don't have the energy to do anything.
I am so tired of cleaning house, cooking meals, and grocery shopping. I know I should be thankful that I can do all that and have a house to clean and food to eat.
Yes, I need to pray and ask for God's help. Thank you Lord that you love me, just the way I am.  I am blessed and I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment